Comparing Cuisinart CMW-200 and GE JVM3160RFSS
Customers like GE JVM3160RFSS somewhat more
At ReviewFinder we prefer to focus on professional product reviews, because customer reviews can be disproportionately affected by unrelated factors such as delivery, specific seller listing problems, and, of course, fake reviews. With that said, below is the summary of consumer sentiment.
CS of 10 is similar to a 4.8 star review, CS of 0 is similar to a 2 star review.
GE JVM3160RFSS, the pricier option, tends to get more favorable reviews than Cuisinart CMW-200.
As can be seen in the chart above, median best-selling microwave receives a consumer score of 7.0 (good). GE JVM3160RFSS ranks higher than that and Cuisinart CMW-200 ranks lower than that.
|Median best-selling Microwave|
Cuisinart CMW-200 is more popular than GE JVM3160RFSS
It's fairly safe to say that Cuisinart CMW-200 is a more popular microwave than GE JVM3160RFSS, based on its 2,000+ reviews. Popularity is determined based on product sales. Note that older and cheaper products tend to sell more.
|Table: Top compared alternatives for Cuisinart CMW-200 and GE JVM3160RFSS|
|Ge JVM6175SKSS||$349||Better Reviews|
|Mainstay 700W 0.7 cu ft||$130||Cheaper Better Reviews|
- Unit Dimensions: 21.20" L x 19.00" W x 12.20" H | MC Weight: 41.30lb
- 1.2-cubic-foot capacity, 1000 watts
- Brushed stainless with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- Touchpad controls with LCD, Two convenient defrost functions to defrost food by weight or time, Convection bake or roast with and without microwave function
- Read more
- 1. 6 cu. ft. capacity. 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Dimensions: 29.87" W x 15.25" D x 16.5" H | Net Weight: 63.0 lb
- Auto and time defrost. Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
- Read more